Packaging Specialties supplies products to a wide range of customers within the packaging industry. Under the leadership of the production manager, the maintenance trainee will be responsible for assisting in the overall care and maintenance of the production equipment.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- This position will work with the production manager to trouble shoot and correct mechanical equipment problems and provide support of a continuous improvement production process.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on equipment.
- Will be trained by manager to diagnose mechanical problems and perform repairs independently.
- Help to maintain accurate, updated preventive maintenance records.
- Ensure shop, equipment, and tools are in safe operating condition.
- Proven mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Appreciation for preventive maintenance systems.
- Will be trained by us on standard lock out/tag out for safe work requirements per OSHA
- Must have Mechanical aptitude – someone who likes using tools or fixing their own car is an example
- This is a great opportunity to learn and grow
Type of Position:
Hourly – 40+/Week
Monday to Friday, In Person
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Click the button above and email us your resume