Hot Stamp Department Manager
As the Manufacturing Manager for the Hot Stamp Department, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of production, quality, safety, and personnel management within the department. You will play a key role in driving operational excellence and continuous improvement while fostering a culture of teamwork and accountability.
- Manage day-to-day manufacturing operations within the Hot Stamp Department.
- Ensure production targets are met while maintaining product quality and minimizing downtime.
- Implement and enforce strict quality control standards and processes to guarantee the highest quality to our customers.
Safety and Compliance:
Maintain a safe work environment by enforcing safety protocols and promoting a safety-first culture.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, cost reduction, and increased efficiency within the department.
- Proven experience in a manufacturing leadership role.
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities across all levels of organization.
Type of Position:
$21.49 – $25.89 per hour
Weekly Day Range:
M-F, Weekends as Needed
Newburyport, MA in person
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Click the button above and email us your resume